Sorenson Genomics Careers
We offer exciting challenges, diverse employment opportunities and great benefits in the field of human genomics.
Why work for us?
We offer our employees a culture of innovation and opportunity—one in which they draw on their talents and develop new skills. Our enterprises are built on creative ideas and we encourage employees to look for "the better way" to accomplish goals and make our products and services more effective and efficient. Sorenson Genomics encourages integrity, accountability and teamwork.
We strive to draw upon the full range of our employees' abilities and expect employees to solve problems and consistently accomplish goals.
At Sorenson Genomics, we recognize that people are individuals and have different lifestyles, so we work to design benefits that meet both individual and group needs.
Sorenson Genomics values the contribution diversity brings to our workplace. Our management and employees are committed to expanding workforce diversity. Sorenson Genomics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Career Openings
Sorenson Genomics, a leader in DNA testing, is seeking a highly-motivated and dedicated individual to join our information systems team as a Process Engineer. This individual will be primarily responsible for developing, integrating, deploying and supporting the information systems that facilitate laboratory and administrative processes. Our environment is a mix of off the shelf and in-house developed solutions. Experience at a molecular biology or molecular pathology laboratory is highly desirable. We offer a full benefits package, 401k and paid holidays.
- Develop and Maintain Ecommerce Systems
- Develop and Maintain Customer Facing Systems
- Develop and Maintain Data Movement and Synchronization Systems
- Develop and Maintain Accounting and CRM Systems and Interfaces
- Maintain and Administer Source Code Repository
- Experience with one or more web development technologies (HTML, JQuery, AJAX)
- Experience writing applications that interact with back-end databases
- Ability to interact with and gather requirements from non-technical personnel
- Demonstrable history of task and project completion
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or 3+ Years of relevant experience
- Understanding of genetic laboratory testing procedures
- Understanding of Forensics DNA casework procedures
- Experience with laboratory information systems
- Experience developing against a Microsoft SQL Server backend
- Experience developing in Microsoft .NET and/or Java technologies
- LEAN/Six Sigma certification or project participation
Qualified candidates may submit resume and hourly rate to email@example.com. In order for your resume to be considered, please include INFORMATION SYSTEMS in the subject line of your email. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.